MCD Mortgage and Protection Adviser
Our mortgage advisers are the pillar of support for our clients the whole way through their journey with us.
They really care about getting the best result for the client in the quickest time possible, if this sounds like you then you’ll slot right in!
We work with some of the biggest new build developers in the UK and, as a result, we have now built a rapidly growing client bank.
This means that we have a constant stream of leads (new build and remortgaging), so our advisers never need to source their own clients.
We may be telephone based, but we don’t believe in scripts as we want everyone to have the ability to bond with their clients.
You’ll be working at our office in Weston-super-Mare, near Bristol and upon joining (and throughout your career with Key Solutions) you’ll be provided with expert training and a continuous professional development plan to help you grow and progress within the company.
Mortgages… Difficult, slow and expensive, right? Not anymore. Not with us.
We’re building the best mortgage broker in the world. One where service is at the heart of everything we do and where everyone is treated fairly.
We’re a fee-free telephone-based mortgage and protection brokerage and we’re passionate about WOWing our clients at every opportunity!
Our ethos is “We are here to make life easier and better for everyone” and it’s what we’re known for.
- Guaranteed salary starting from £30k
- Unlimited commission scheme – earn as much as you want!
- No cold calling needed as you’ll be provided with a constant stream of customers ready to proceed with their applications
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days holiday, rising after length of service
- Support with your CPD
- Full use of industry leading systems and software
- The opportunity to put yourself forward for industry and service related awards
- Progression opportunities and career development programmes
- A very sociable and friendly environment (we don’t take life too seriously!)
- Located a 1 minute drive off M5 Weston junction with free parking. We’re also a 3 minute walk from Worle train station.
- Unlimited free tea and coffee… Oh and there’s always cake and biscuits too!
What you’ll be able to offer
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice CeMAP or Certificate in Mortgage Advice Cert CII (MP)
- You’ll be a competent adviser within an existing mortgage advice role for at least 6 months
- Expert knowledge of advised sales and mortgage compliance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to develop and build strong relationships over the phone
- A strong team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate and proficient using Microsoft Office
- A really good joke
… We’d love to hear from you!
Submit your CV using the form below or email email@example.com.
If you’d like an informal chat about the role give us a call on 01934 520 777.